Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Legal Forms: GENERAL/SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY


GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY


KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS: 

           That I, JOHN DOE, of legal age, single/married and a resident of 1111 Portofino, Alabang, do hereby appoint, name and constitute JANE DOE, of legal age, single/married and a resident of 111 Ayala Land, Alabang, to be my true and lawful attorney-in-fact, to manage and conduct all my affairs, and for that purpose in my name and on my behalf to do and executed all or any of the following acts, deeds and things, to wit:

           (enumerate all acts and things the attorney-in-fact envisions for him to perform)

           In general, to do all other acts, deeds, matters and things whatsoever in or about my estate, property and affairs, or to concur with persons jointly interested with my self therein doing all acts, deeds, matters and things herein, either particularly or generally described, as fully and effectually to all intents and purposes as I could do in my own proper person if personally present.

           HEREBY GIVING AND GRANTING unto my said attorney full power and authority whatsoever requisite or necessary or proper to be done in or about the premises, as fully to all intents and purposes as I might or could lawfully do if personally present, (with power of substitution and revocation), and hereby ratifying and confirming all that my said attorney shall do or cause to be done under and by virtue of these presents. 

           IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have affixed my signature on this___day of __________, 2004 at Pasay City, Philippines.


Signature of Principal

SPECIMEN SIGNATURE OF ATTORNEY-IN-FACT:

                                    Specimen Signature

WITNESSES:            __________                                   __________

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES  ) S.S.
CITY OF MANILA                              )


           BEFORE ME, a Notary Public in and for the City of Manila, this ___day of _________, 2003, personally appeared___________________with Community Tax Certificate No. ____________ issued at __________on __________2003, known to me and to me known to be the same person who executed the foregoing instrument and he acknowledged that the same is his own free and voluntary act and deed.




______________________
Note: The Special Power of Attorney form has the same format with the General Power of Attorney form. The only difference is that, Special Power of Attorney form specifies the acts to be done by the attorney-in-fact, whilst General Power of Attorney lays down general acts and normally does not specify the acts to be done by the attorney-in-fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hostgator coupons hostgator coupons